International Group with focus on the strategic and governance related challenges of managing the digital channels.The Group is mainlyaimed at large companies and organisations, typically with an international / global perspective.
6. June, 2018
19. September, 2018
3. December, 2018
Lau Hesselbæk Andreasen, Moderator
Get in touch
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!.
Tel: +41 435082379
Or click below
Those holding Seats in this Group will be senior web professional with experience in managing one or more sizeable web estates.
They will typically have extensive experience in project management and strategic planning and decision making in large organizations.
The Group could discuss topics such as:
- Digital Strategy incl. alignment with overall organizational strategy
- Digital Leadership
- Information management strategy
- Approaches to content review, inventory and migration
- Building an organisation that supports content quality in an international setting
- ROI challenges
- Defining, implementing and managing web policies
- Establishing + optimising web governance structure: roles, responsibilities and channels of communication.
- KPIs: tracking, measuring and reporting
- Planning and managing website relaunch
- Using metrics to validate your governance budget, and getting buy-in from top management
- Challenges with corporate language
- Methods to prioritise projects
- CMS and ECM markets’ state of the industry
- Strategy for mobile
- Managing security
- Management of decentralized units and teams in several offices / regions / countries
- Optimal integration of web sites under one main page, without losing local engagement, challenges with multiple languages and search engine optimization
The group meets four times annually for full-day meetings.
J. Boye provides meeting minutes from each meeting as well as an online forum for members to continue the conversations in between the meetings.